Have you ever wondered how to use Nintex Workflow web services in your workflow?
Great, because this blog post is going to tell you how.
Follow the 9 simple steps below:
- Create a new Nintex Workflow
- Drag a ‘Call web service’ workflow action onto your design canvas
- Double click the action to open the ‘Configure Action’ screen
- In the ‘URL’ box, add the following:
- Enter the credentials of a user that has appropriate permissions to run the web service (either in plain text or using a Workflow Constant – recommended option, see here)
- Click ‘Refresh’
- The ‘Web method’ drop down should now be populated with over 60 methods
- At this point, select your method and provide the appropriate web service inputs (found under the heading ‘Web service input’).
- Store the resultant output in the variable of your choice.
At this point, you can use the output data in the variable to do pretty much whatever you like in the rest of the workflow.
A configured action might look a little like this:
I wonder what web methods are available in Nintex Workflow web services?
Good question! The following list should serve as an answer: